– Good morning, sweetheart! I love you!!
Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love
– Mother Teresa (1910-1997) Albanian-born missionary.
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
– Victor Hugo (1802-1885) French poet, dramatist and novelist.
I pray Thee, O God, that I may be beautiful within.
– Socrates (BC 469-BC 399) Greek philosopher of Athens
He who is in love is wise and is becoming wiser, sees newly every time he looks at the object beloved, drawing from it with his eyes and his mind those virtues which it possesses.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) U.S. poet, essayist and lecturer.